SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Assistance

Started by danceplanet_se, Apr 09, 2024, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danceplanet_se

https://danceplanet.se/SM/index.php?topic=1.0

:D  :D  :D

I will need you to provide answers to the following questions to enable me ascertain how best to guide you,

- What's your Full Name?
- Where are you located?
- How long have you been investing in the financial markets?
- Do you have interest in long-term or short-term investments?
- Are you an aggressive or conservative Investor?
- What is your financial goal?
- How much start-up capital do you wish to commit to this financial goal?
- Phone number

Answers to the above questions will give me direction and enable me to proffer the best solutions to aid you attain your financial goals.

We hope you enjoy using your forum.

danceplanet_se

:)  ;)

The best savings accounts are those that grow your money, give you constant access to it and don't cost much to maintain.

danceplanet_se

Quote from: danceplanet_se on Apr 27, 2024, 09:11 PM:)  ;)

The best savings accounts are those that grow your money, give you constant access to it and don't cost much to maintain.

If we are to put that into perspective, the normal average savings account rate is 0.47%, according to March 2024 FDIC data. By choosing an account that offers the highest rate, you can earn a lot more.

Think about it this way: If you have $40,000 sitting in an account earning 0.47% interest, you'd earn about $188 annually. An account with 4.72% interest would earn you $1888. That's without any additional deposits and for just one year. Making regular deposits would only increase your interest earned.1

danceplanet_se

A TIPS!

Xapo Bank is a good crypto-friendly bank in Gibraltar with over 4.0% / year back.

.if pay me for it, here is my link and numbers:--> mayby for partnership or other business

Bank name. Xapo Bank
Recipient name: Christoffer Chris Totte Tangermark
IBAN: GI41 XAPO 00CT ANG2 55US D54
BIC: XAPOGIGI
Bank country: Gibraltar

Xapo link Bank

danceplanet_se

Kinesis - Everything money should be.

Hey, I'm inviting you to join Kinesis. Accept my invite by clicking the link below, and we'll both share 1oz of silver when you sign up, verify and meet the referral reward criteria.

Kinesis lets you easily buy, spend and earn physical precious metals, with gold and silver paid into your account every month, just for using the platform.

Tap the referral link to join today: https://kms.kinesis.money/signup/christoffert639

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, here are my Gold account details:

KAU address:
GBKSZRMNKUPA6EIY4JKDB63BURJC2JTEWDUYSOWEODZX3FW5R4VNCIMG
Hi, here are my Silver account details:

KAG address:
GBKSZRMNKUPA6EIY4JKDB63BURJC2JTEWDUYSOWEODZX3FW5R4VNCIMG